1. The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Nesta, or to our partners or licensors. You can browse, download, view, print, link to and copy the content for your own personal use, but you must obtain our written consent to use it for any other reason, including any commercial use. You must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices from the content. The site is intended for United Kingdom users and may not be relevant or appropriate to users outside the UK.
2. You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images, photographs or other content which you post on this site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents in advance. You give Nesta and its partners a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to use, copy, modify, publish, display and share this content and waive your moral rights in it.
3. You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
- for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses, distresses or inconveniences anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this site or which otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
4. We are not responsible for content posted by users on the site. The views expressed are the views of the users and not Nesta or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit, delete or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
5. The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from our site.
6. We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software to protect your computer. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you using or accessing this site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from this site.
7. These Terms may be varied from time to time so you should check them regularly. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. If any of these Terms are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms.
8. These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
Nesta Operating Company
Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091. Registered as a charity in Scotland number SC042833.
Registered office: 58 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DS.