The issues explored at this seminar included:
What are the evidence needs of practitioners? What are the best ways of communicating and implementing evidence into practice and how can professional / representative bodies support this? Can good practice in using evidence be shared across professions?
A video of the speakers’ presentations and the following question and answer session can be found below.
Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Amanda Edwards, Deputy Chief Executive, Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Professor Jonathan Shepherd, Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cardiff University
- Superintendent Alex Murrray, Society for Evidence-Based Policing
- Hugh Constant, Practice Development Manager, SCIE
- Kevan Collins, Chief Executive, Education Endowment Foundation