The Alliance hosted a Christmas Networking Event chaired by Gus O'Donnell and introduced by Geoff Mulgan.
The event heard from Phil Sooben, Director of Policy, Research and Communications at the Economic & Social Research Council, and the three heads of the new What Works Centres including Carey Oppenheim, Alex Marshall and Professor Henry Overman on their visions for the future and the challenges they want to overcome.
This event celebrated the successes of the past year and encouraged members to consider the best and worst uses of evidence from 2013.
Thursday 5th of December 2013 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Nesta, 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE
- Gus O'Donnell
- Geoff Mulgan, Chief Executive, Nesta
- Carey Oppenheim, Chief Executive, Early Intervention Foundation
- Professor Henry Overman, Director, What Works Centre for Local Economic Growth
- Alex Marshall, Chief Executive, College of Policing
- Phil Sooben, Director of Policy, Research and Communications, The Economic and Social Research Council