Evidence for the frontline; what works for practitioners?
Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 Nesta, London 12:00pm - 2:00pm
The issues explored at this seminar included:
What are the evidence needs of practitioners? What are the best ways of communicating and implementing evidence into practice and how can professional/representative bodies support this? Can good practice in using evidence be shared across professions? A video of the speakers’ presentations and the following question and answer session can be found below.
- Amanda EdwardsDeputy Chief Executive, Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Professor Jonathan Shepherd Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cardiff University
- Superintendent Alex Murrray Society for Evidence-Based Policing
- Hugh Constant Practice Development Manager, SCIE
- Kevan Collins Chief Executive, Education Endowment Foundation.
(about 6 hours ago)
(about 15 hours ago)
We need to ask 'what's it like to be a young person growing up in this area?' Context is key. Nigel Richardson at… https://t.co/jQq657bX66(about 16 hours ago)
. @CameliaBorg shares what made a difference to her growing up - her foster carer, advocate and support worker list… https://t.co/jGBiszvgXE(about 17 hours ago)
(about 17 hours ago)