Evidence for the frontline; what works for practitioners?
Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 Nesta, London 12:00pm - 2:00pm
The issues explored at this seminar included:
What are the evidence needs of practitioners? What are the best ways of communicating and implementing evidence into practice and how can professional/representative bodies support this? Can good practice in using evidence be shared across professions? A video of the speakers’ presentations and the following question and answer session can be found below.
- Amanda EdwardsDeputy Chief Executive, Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Professor Jonathan Shepherd Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Cardiff University
- Superintendent Alex Murrray Society for Evidence-Based Policing
- Hugh Constant Practice Development Manager, SCIE
- Kevan Collins Chief Executive, Education Endowment Foundation.
(about 8 hours ago)
(about 2 days ago)
Developing the new What Works Centre for Children’s Social Care | Nesta https://t.co/QHziCJBlCC via @nesta_uk(about 5 days ago)
Send in your nominations for SRA Wales social researcher before Oct, 19 https://t.co/iHHe0PXjEr(about 6 days ago)
Nesta crowdsourcing your ideas to tackle our education challenges. Pitch your ideas by 30th. https://t.co/EuOl5DxPZ0 via @nesta_uk(about 8 days ago)