The Evidence Masterclass is an immersive learning experience for decision-makers in the third sector who want to confront the challenges of using evidence in their work and become more confident users of research.
Our tailored Masterclass will draw on local examples relevant to the third sector in N.I. and will involve some co-creation in the classroom to meet the needs of participants. You will deepen your understanding of research evidence and be able to use it more confidently in your role – whether in strategic decision making, programme development, applying for funding, or explaining your work to stakeholders.
- Greater understanding of the breadth of research and the most relevant approach,
- Improved understanding of research quality & trustworthiness,
- Develop understanding of systematic reviews & replication,
- Better knowledge of where to rapidly find research that you can trust and that is useful to charity leaders,
- Improve your ability to make decisions based on the evidence,
- Build the ability to assess research and communicate findings with impact.
Please note there are only a few places left! To register your interest, please send us an email: Alliance.email@example.com
Thursday 23rd of May 2019
- Kuranda Morgan, Learning Services Manager at the Alliance for Useful Evidence
- Dr Stella Mascarenhas-Keyes, Associate at the Alliance for Useful Evidence