Evidence and well-being
Monday 31st of March 2014 Nesta, 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE 11:00am - 4:00pm
This interactive and participatory conference explored the creation of a What Works Centre for Well-being. This event explored how this Centre could be most useful for decision-makers and frontline practitioners. The morning featured experts in this field and the afternoon consisted of breakout groups to examine how the Centre could work in practice, drawing on the expertise of the delegates.
After the event we ask potential users of the Centre to explain how it could help their work. You can read the resulting blog series here.
- Lord Gus O'DonnellChair of Frontier Economics, former Head of the Civil Service and Cabinet Secretary between 2005 and 2011
- Geoff MulganChief Executive, Nesta
- Professor Lord Richard LayardDirector of the Wellbeing Programme in the Centre for Economic Performance at the London School of Economics
- David HalpernWhat Works National Adviser, Cabinet Office
- Ian MorrisTeacher and Head of PHSE and Wellbeing, Wellington College.
- Lucy De GrootChief Executive, Community Service Volunteers
(about 2 days ago)
(about 4 days ago)
(about 5 days ago)
(about 6 days ago)
(about 9 days ago)